Revival

 I’ve been thinking…maybe it’s about time for me to revive my blog or keep the old one as it is and just open a brand new one. I was 19 years old when I first started blogging in year 2003 and boy, did I wrote a whole lot of stuff! I was able to maintain the blog for over 15 years but then it went downhill from there. I was definitely not feeling my best during my ‘dark’ times, which was around 2016-2018. The posts were getting lesser, I didn’t want to write down my feelings but instead decided to keep it locked inside. Then Covid and lockdown happened which was something that I did not expect to happen in he 21st century but it did. Social media has also taken over my life. I will be lying if I say I wasn’t hooked to Tiktok and Instagram. So that was how I ended up leaving my old blog as it is, thinking that it might be the end of my blogging era forever.

But after some thoughts and consideration, I have decided that I want to start blogging again and to document my life just as before. I've tried to stay consistent in writing a journal but it wasn't as easy as I thought or maybe I just do not have the discipline to do so anymore. Let's just hope with the revival of this blog, I'll be more consistent in documenting my life. Wish me luck and here's to another new chapter in blogging!



Comments